- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 70
- Width (cm): 70
- Delivery cost to UK: free shipping
The picture was made using various layers of color, starting from a base of acrylic ground on which paper elements have been applied to create textures and characterize the composition.
The painting presents a view of a portion of the city highlighting structures and volumes immersed in a golden light that creates the right climate of abstraction useful to describe a city in particular but not the “city”.
The work, painted on canvas with a 2 cm thick wooden frame, is sold without frame but provided with hangers and is therefore ready to be hung as it is.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Alessandro Andreuccetti
- Member Since: July 1, 2014
Other Artwork listed by Alessandro Andreuccetti
- Figura Di Donna Distesa Nel Bianco
- Alle Porte Del Giardino Dell’eden
- Tutto Su Di Me
- La Foresta Degli Alberi Fantasma
- Ricordi Dell’ultima Estate
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13271 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9187 views)
- Into The Nest (8920 views)
- Paperman (8521 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6268 views)
- Street People (5509 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4775 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4491 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4393 views)
- Sacred Trust (4311 views)