- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 76
- Width (cm): 91
- Delivery cost to UK: 15
This is an abstract painting of the sea. It is quite a minimalist and ‘quiet’ painting, but with some texture to ‘feel’ the rough etches of the water. The sea always gives me a feeling of quietness and tranquility in its endlessness and I hope that I have transferred that feeling to the canvas.
I protected the painting with two layers of varnish and the sides are painted as well, it is ready to hang. It has a signature on the front and will come with a certificate of authenticity.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Nineke Havinga
- Member Since: May 7, 2016
Other Artwork listed by Nineke HavingaLatest Artwork listed by Nineke Havinga »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13175 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8819 views)
- Into The Nest (8817 views)
- Paperman (8365 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6117 views)
- Street People (5138 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4610 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4307 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4232 views)
- Sacred Trust (4208 views)