- Medium: Mixed media
- Height (cm): 110
- Width (cm): 122
Celebrating the annual Armata event on Spetses. Greece.
A positive answer to the primitive rawness of Picasso’s Les Damoiselle Avignons.
Digitally composed, Giclee printed on canvas and mounted on board. Hand painted acrylic additions enhance the visual and tactile experience.
Capable of being produced as a unique evolution in a range of sizes and on various surfaces.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Gordon Coldwell
- Member Since: January 10, 2016
Other Artwork listed by Gordon ColdwellLatest Artwork listed by Gordon Coldwell »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- My Small World (13622 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (10252 views)
- Into The Nest (9159 views)
- Paperman (8790 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6547 views)
- Street People (5824 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4967 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4730 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4490 views)
- Sacred Trust (4390 views)