- Medium: Mixed media
- Height (cm): 110
- Width (cm): 122
Celebrating the annual Armata event on Spetses. Greece.
A positive answer to the primitive rawness of Picasso’s Les Damoiselle Avignons.
Digitally composed, Giclee printed on canvas and mounted on board. Hand painted acrylic additions enhance the visual and tactile experience.
Capable of being produced as a unique evolution in a range of sizes and on various surfaces.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Gordon Coldwell
- Member Since: January 10, 2016
Other Artwork listed by Gordon ColdwellLatest Artwork listed by Gordon Coldwell »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13219 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8899 views)
- Into The Nest (8878 views)
- Paperman (8403 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6162 views)
- Street People (5259 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4664 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4328 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4327 views)
- Sacred Trust (4229 views)