- Medium: Mixed media
- Height (cm): 110
- Width (cm): 122
Celebrating the annual Armata event on Spetses. Greece.
A positive answer to the primitive rawness of Picasso’s Les Damoiselle Avignons.
Digitally composed, Giclee printed on canvas and mounted on board. Hand painted acrylic additions enhance the visual and tactile experience.
Capable of being produced as a unique evolution in a range of sizes and on various surfaces.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Gordon Coldwell
- Member Since: January 10, 2016
Other Artwork listed by Gordon Coldwell
- Frozen Distraction
- Do You Dream In Colour
- Rose Of Quality Street
- Puzzled American Heroes
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- My Small World (13454 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9637 views)
- Into The Nest (9095 views)
- Paperman (8728 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6443 views)
- Street People (5660 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4878 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4610 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4422 views)
- Sacred Trust (4342 views)