- Medium: Gouache
- Height (cm): 50
- Width (cm): 40
The inspiration for this painting came from visiting some friends outside St Ives in the cottage they renovated and built themselves. As two artists fully off grid, the house had a wonderfully organic feeling – less built than grown. Everything about it was as alive as them, and I wanted to paint it as a reminder of how alive everything in the world is.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Nick Taylor
- Member Since: November 3, 2014
Other Artwork listed by Nick Taylor
- No other paintings by this artistfound.
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13219 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8899 views)
- Into The Nest (8878 views)
- Paperman (8403 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6164 views)
- Street People (5260 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4664 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4331 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4328 views)
- Sacred Trust (4230 views)