- Medium: Photography
- Height (cm): 60
- Width (cm): 60
60x60cm Printed on Hahnemühle Fine Art Photo Rag 308, 100% rag archival, museum grade paper with Epson Inkjet 11880 and 9 color K3 pigment inks, that ensure even the smallest details are visible and the colors appear freshly printed, even after 100 years. The print include a white border to allow for future matting and framing.
Big prints on exclusive, ready to hang Brushed Aluminium and other material available from www.erikbrede.com. Sign up for exclusive deals.
My artwork is checked by hand, given a protective cover and placed in art-secure packaging before delivering to the art shipping professionals at UPS, FedEx or DHL straight from the laboratory within 5 to 10 business days.
A signed certificate of authenticity, certificate hologram tamper with CoA#, and a label signed by artist, which can be affixed to back of the artwork, is mailed to buyer as soon as the artwork is delivered and accepted. The price will increase as prints become unavailable.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Erik Brede
- Member Since: February 2, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Erik Brede
- House By The Sea
- The Disappearance Of The Elephant
- Dissolving Tulip
- London Architecture Part 6
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- My Small World (13421 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9451 views)
- Into The Nest (9065 views)
- Paperman (8662 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6413 views)
- Street People (5600 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4791 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4576 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4403 views)
- Sacred Trust (4330 views)