- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 76
- Width (cm): 76
A painting is always a journey. Vaguely I had a harbour in mind with autumn colours. I started off with just applying different shades of red, orange, yellow, copper, blue and white and their reflections and realised more and more that it looked like a misty harbour at sunset. The painting is ready to hang. I have signed, titled and dated the artwork on the back.
I use professional grade acrylics with high quality color pigments that have very good to excellent resistance to fading. All of my paintings are finished with two coats of varnish to enhances the intensity, transparency and luminosity of colours and to protect the artwork from UV rays and dust.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Nineke Havinga
- Member Since: May 7, 2016
Other Artwork listed by Nineke HavingaLatest Artwork listed by Nineke Havinga »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13175 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8818 views)
- Into The Nest (8817 views)
- Paperman (8365 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6117 views)
- Street People (5135 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4609 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4306 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4232 views)
- Sacred Trust (4208 views)