- Medium: Watercolour
- Height (cm): 47
- Width (cm): 34
The color transfer on aquarelle models is derived from the energy exchange processes in the burning process as a physical phenomenon. The absorbed heat per unit volume combustible is expressed in the color spreading speed. Wind can blow color energy. The color spread will increase with the increase of wind speed. The wind can also retard color spread at the direction opposite to wind.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Helen Shulkin
- Member Since: May 2, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Helen Shulkin
- No other paintings by this artistfound.
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13167 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8804 views)
- Into The Nest (8804 views)
- Paperman (8358 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6110 views)
- Street People (5121 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4606 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4302 views)
- Sacred Trust (4203 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4167 views)