- Medium: Watercolour
- Height (cm): 47
- Width (cm): 34
The color transfer on aquarelle models is derived from the energy exchange processes in the burning process as a physical phenomenon. The absorbed heat per unit volume combustible is expressed in the color spreading speed. Wind can blow color energy. The color spread will increase with the increase of wind speed. The wind can also retard color spread at the direction opposite to wind.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Helen Shulkin
- Member Since: May 2, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Helen Shulkin
- No other paintings by this artistfound.
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13271 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9187 views)
- Into The Nest (8920 views)
- Paperman (8521 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6268 views)
- Street People (5509 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4775 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4491 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4393 views)
- Sacred Trust (4311 views)