- Medium: Oil
- Height (cm): 20
- Width (cm): 29,5
Why, it’s hot at the Sicilia in August! To do something there in the high point of the day is a great way to lose weight. But I had only a week and so much didn’t want to lose time! That’s why I ventured to paint a study in the middle of the day at the beach. I snaffled a beach umbrella and settled under it. Wet Italian children ran up to me and joyfully pointed by the finger in my study. Big black bugs emerged from the sand and dived under my sneakers. Likely they also were searching for a cover from the sun.
And then the siesta came! The beach became empty. From the café came a man in sunglasses and took my cover back. I had to pack up too.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Daniil_Belov
- Member Since: February 16, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Daniil_BelovLatest Artwork listed by Daniil_Belov »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13273 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9193 views)
- Into The Nest (8922 views)
- Paperman (8523 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6270 views)
- Street People (5531 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4776 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4493 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4396 views)
- Sacred Trust (4314 views)