- Medium: Pencil
- Height (cm): 43.5
- Width (cm): 36.5
- Delivery cost to UK: 10
This color pencil drawing was inspired by Riga-the capital of Latvia’s Old Town with its cobbled streets, where the dusk was creating amazing color patches on the buildings and pavements. I was travelling trough 3 countries in 2 days to go where my heart lives, and Riga was one of the points where I spent few hours before my departure – enough to wander around and admire the evening lights.
Ready to hang, professionally framed in a wooden frame.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Original Nova
- Member Since: November 21, 2014
Other Artwork listed by Original NovaLatest Artwork listed by Original Nova »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13124 views)
- Into The Nest (8757 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8723 views)
- Paperman (8328 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6049 views)
- Street People (5023 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4582 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4273 views)
- Sacred Trust (4169 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4133 views)