Measures 80x80cm unframed.
Price is ‘unframed’.
Portrays a 2 mile long graffiti wall in Mumbai 2011. Each artist has a panel each, messages range from ‘Western’, humourous, ‘Asian’, serious.
Runs parallel with a train line. There’s lots to see, discover, re-discover across the wall and behind it.
Timeless colourful piece.
Images balanced to take any colour frame.
Limited Edition of 100.
Another image is on my website www.claireswindale.com/art
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: claire swindale
- Member Since: October 23, 2014
Other Artwork listed by claire swindale
- Fish And Chips On Silk
- Faux Fur Stole
- Owl Silk Scarf Made In England
- Graffiti Heart Silk Scarf
- Owl On Silk Scarf
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13175 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8818 views)
- Into The Nest (8817 views)
- Paperman (8365 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6117 views)
- Street People (5135 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4609 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4306 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4232 views)
- Sacred Trust (4208 views)