- Medium: Oil
- Height (cm): 60
- Width (cm): 60
- Delivery cost to UK: Free
Refection of Malevich’s white square a hundred years from the original inspiration.
Painted using white gesso and titanium white oil paint onto hand stretched fine linen. It is just the light falling onto the texture of the paint that creates the image. As with all of my paintings this piece reflects the light of it’s environment and will change as the light around it changes, different areas will become visible and other will fade making it subtly ebb and flow.
For advice on where to hang my work for the best results please just drop me an email, I’m always happy to give advise and help you get the most from my paintings.
If you have a view you love or that has special meaning for you, let me capture it for you in an original one off oil painting. For more information on commissioning a painting please email me.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Andy Finlay
- Member Since: July 24, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Andy Finlay
- From The Southbank
- From Archway Resin Cast Unframed
- From Tower Bridge
- Brighton Pier 2016
- Blackfriars Bridge At Low Tide
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- My Small World (13455 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9679 views)
- Into The Nest (9098 views)
- Paperman (8728 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6444 views)
- Street People (5666 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4878 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4612 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4422 views)
- Sacred Trust (4342 views)