- Medium: Oil
- Height (cm): 60
- Width (cm): 60
- Delivery cost to UK: Free
Refection of Malevich’s white square a hundred years from the original inspiration.
Painted using white gesso and titanium white oil paint onto hand stretched fine linen. It is just the light falling onto the texture of the paint that creates the image. As with all of my paintings this piece reflects the light of it’s environment and will change as the light around it changes, different areas will become visible and other will fade making it subtly ebb and flow.
For advice on where to hang my work for the best results please just drop me an email, I’m always happy to give advise and help you get the most from my paintings.
If you have a view you love or that has special meaning for you, let me capture it for you in an original one off oil painting. For more information on commissioning a painting please email me.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Andy Finlay
- Member Since: July 24, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Andy Finlay
- Blackfriars Bridge At Low Tide
- From The Southbank
- From Tower Bridge
- Brighton Pier 2016
- From Archway Resin Cast Unframed
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13082 views)
- Into The Nest (8736 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8526 views)
- Paperman (8289 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (5981 views)
- Street People (4899 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4530 views)
- Sacred Trust (4143 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4131 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4089 views)