- Medium: Oil
- Height (cm): 50
- Width (cm): 50
- Delivery cost to UK: FREE
ART: Colourful Oil Painting on Canvas of traditional town houses in the South of France on a bright sunny day. Layers of paint have been applied to the canvas, using brushes and palette knives.
MATERIALS: Finest quality high grade professional oil paints on stretched canvas. Finished with a glaze of Lefranc and Bourgeoise fine quality UV picture varnish to protect against sunlight and dust damage.
ARTIST: Kirstin McCoy’s Art is featured in collections Worldwide.
Kirstin McCoy exhibits both nationally and internationally and her art has been featured in several collections curated by Saatchi Art Gallery.
This Artist’s artwork can be seen in well known publications including Vogue Magazine.
For more information please see Kirstin McCoy’s Official Website at www.kirstinmccoy.com
FREE SHIPPING: Paintings are professionally packaged to ensure the art arrives in perfect condition. 2cm thick extra strong high density foam boards are used to cover the front, back and sides. A tracking code is provided
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: K MCCOY
- Member Since: July 1, 2015
Other Artwork listed by K MCCOYLatest Artwork listed by K MCCOY »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13064 views)
- Into The Nest (8720 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8426 views)
- Paperman (8174 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (5907 views)
- Street People (4697 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4460 views)
- Sacred Trust (4096 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4071 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (3981 views)