- Medium: Oil
- Height (cm): 40
- Width (cm): 60
- Delivery cost to UK: 100
Walking the city. Madrid.
All roads lead to Puerta del Sol, Known as “kilometer zero” because the distances of Spain’s highways are measured radiating out from here.
Puerta del Sol is the equivalent of New York’s Times Square. Thousands gather to count down to the chimes of the clock above Casa de Correos and eat a grape for every toll.
The artwork is ready to hang.
Framing is not required.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Jose Higuera
- Member Since: October 28, 2014
Other Artwork listed by Jose HigueraLatest Artwork listed by Jose Higuera »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4378 views)
- Street People (4371 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (3925 views)
- Wapping To Canary Wharf (3443 views)
- Maisons De Ville (3284 views)
- Whitby Harbour (2924 views)
- Seagulls (2882 views)
- The Tube (2637 views)
- Ex Ducere (2573 views)
- Streetlife Series – Purple Haze 90’s (2476 views)