- Medium: Oil
- Height (cm): 40
- Width (cm): 60
- Delivery cost to UK: 100
Walking the city. Madrid.
All roads lead to Puerta del Sol, Known as “kilometer zero” because the distances of Spain’s highways are measured radiating out from here.
Puerta del Sol is the equivalent of New York’s Times Square. Thousands gather to count down to the chimes of the clock above Casa de Correos and eat a grape for every toll.
The artwork is ready to hang.
Framing is not required.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Jose Higuera
- Member Since: October 28, 2014
Other Artwork listed by Jose HigueraLatest Artwork listed by Jose Higuera »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13064 views)
- Into The Nest (8720 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8426 views)
- Paperman (8174 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (5907 views)
- Street People (4697 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4460 views)
- Sacred Trust (4096 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4071 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (3981 views)