- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 24
- Width (cm): 30
- Delivery cost to UK: 20
First roadtrip to France, surrounded by beauty. Le Mont-Saint-Michel was a beautiful childhood memory.
Vibrant colours, beautiful overlapping strokes, texture, reflections.
Acrylic on Linen board.
All my ART comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Photo images are as near as possible to the actual colours of the artwork. Please note they may be affected by computer settings.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Vanessa Jane Drew-Fugler
- Member Since: April 20, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Vanessa Jane Drew-Fugler
- Streetlife Series – Berwick Street Soho London
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine
- The Fruit (Fruit) (Fruit) Series 1
- Westwood Series – Torn Fabric
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- My Small World (13421 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9440 views)
- Into The Nest (9065 views)
- Paperman (8662 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6412 views)
- Street People (5599 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4791 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4573 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4402 views)
- Sacred Trust (4330 views)