- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 24
- Width (cm): 30
- Delivery cost to UK: 20
First roadtrip to France, surrounded by beauty. Le Mont-Saint-Michel was a beautiful childhood memory.
Vibrant colours, beautiful overlapping strokes, texture, reflections.
Acrylic on Linen board.
All my ART comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Photo images are as near as possible to the actual colours of the artwork. Please note they may be affected by computer settings.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Vanessa Jane Drew-Fugler
- Member Since: April 20, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Vanessa Jane Drew-Fugler
- Streetlife Series – Rikitik Bateman Street Soho London
- The Fruit (Fruit) (Fruit) Series 1
- Westwood Series – Torn Fabric
- Streetlife Series – Purple Haze 90’s
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- Street People (4363 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4344 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (3919 views)
- Afternoon In The Square (3503 views)
- Wapping To Canary Wharf (3378 views)
- Whitby Harbour (2868 views)
- Seagulls (2768 views)
- The Tube (2631 views)
- Ex Ducere (2570 views)
- Streetlife Series – Purple Haze 90’s (2471 views)