- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 24
- Width (cm): 30
- Delivery cost to UK: 20
First roadtrip to France, surrounded by beauty. Le Mont-Saint-Michel was a beautiful childhood memory.
Vibrant colours, beautiful overlapping strokes, texture, reflections.
Acrylic on Linen board.
All my ART comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Photo images are as near as possible to the actual colours of the artwork. Please note they may be affected by computer settings.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Vanessa Jane Drew-Fugler
- Member Since: April 20, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Vanessa Jane Drew-Fugler
- Westwood Series – Torn Fabric
- The Fruit (Fruit) (Fruit) Series 1
- Streetlife Series – Rikitik Bateman Street Soho London
- Streetlife Series – Purple Haze 90’s
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4430 views)
- Street People (4373 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (3929 views)
- Wapping To Canary Wharf (3509 views)
- Maisons De Ville (3288 views)
- Seagulls (3126 views)
- Whitby Harbour (3044 views)
- Flower Abstract (2948 views)
- The Tube (2694 views)
- Didcot Powerstation Autumn Sunset (2626 views)