- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 24
- Width (cm): 30
- Delivery cost to UK: 20
First roadtrip to France, surrounded by beauty. Le Mont-Saint-Michel was a beautiful childhood memory.
Vibrant colours, beautiful overlapping strokes, texture, reflections.
Acrylic on Linen board.
All my ART comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Photo images are as near as possible to the actual colours of the artwork. Please note they may be affected by computer settings.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Vanessa Jane Drew-Fugler
- Member Since: April 20, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Vanessa Jane Drew-Fugler
- Westwood Series – Torn Fabric
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine
- Streetlife Series – Purple Haze 90’s
- The Fruit (Fruit) (Fruit) Series 1
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13124 views)
- Into The Nest (8757 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8723 views)
- Paperman (8328 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6049 views)
- Street People (5023 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4582 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4273 views)
- Sacred Trust (4169 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4133 views)