- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 90
- Width (cm): 90
- Delivery cost to UK: 25
When I dream of being somewhere, this is the place I long to be.
Warm, lapping waves, endless blue sky, and nothing on the horizon. Just me, the sea and the sky… This was the inspiration for this piece.
This painting is ready to hang, simply unpackage and place it in prime position. With white sides and varnish it is ready to go with no need for a frame, and it will be protected from almost any eventuality. There is a signature on the back with the Title, and date. All my works are accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Mel Graham
- Member Since: January 25, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Mel GrahamLatest Artwork listed by Mel Graham »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13253 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8970 views)
- Into The Nest (8909 views)
- Paperman (8498 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6218 views)
- Street People (5348 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4691 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4379 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4364 views)
- Sacred Trust (4262 views)