- Medium: Photography
- Height (cm): 60
- Width (cm): 60
60x60cm Printed on Hahnemühle Fine Art Photo Rag 308, 100% rag archival, museum grade paper with Epson Inkjet 11880 and 9 color K3 pigment inks, that ensure even the smallest details are visible and the colors appear freshly printed, even after 100 years. The print include a white border to allow for future matting and framing.
Big prints on exclusive, ready to hang Brushed Aluminium and other material available from www.erikbrede.com. Sign up for exclusive deals.
My artwork is checked by hand, given a protective cover and placed in art-secure packaging before delivering to the art shipping professionals at UPS, FedEx or DHL straight from the laboratory within 5 to 10 business days.
A signed certificate of authenticity, certificate hologram tamper with CoA#, and a label signed by artist, which can be affixed to back of the artwork, is mailed to buyer as soon as the artwork is delivered and accepted. The price will increase as prints become unavailable.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Erik Brede
- Member Since: February 2, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Erik Brede
- The Asylum Project – Empty Bed
- London Architecture Part 6
- London Tower Bridge
- Droplet Collision 5
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- My Small World (13425 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9469 views)
- Into The Nest (9072 views)
- Paperman (8666 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6416 views)
- Street People (5607 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4849 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4581 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4414 views)
- Sacred Trust (4332 views)