- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 60
- Width (cm): 60
I love purple, and I just had to paint something simple and striking. Titanium white always stands out in a painting, so it was Deep Violet and Titanium White for this one. Primed in violet and then wasn’t really sure what I was going to do. Grabbed a 2 inch Proarte brush and the cascade just happened. I was thinking about the world and how we are all the same and what a shame it is we cant all get on, bit deep for me, but it transpired in to what I hope you find a stunning purple piece, all cascades are connected together, ups and downs… to nspire peace and harmony… ?
This painting is ready to hang, simply unpackage and place it in prime position. With painted sides and varnish it is ready to go with no need for a frame, and it will be protected from almost any eventuality. There is a signature on the front and on the reverse is the Title, a date and signature. All my works are accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Mel Graham
- Member Since: January 25, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Mel GrahamLatest Artwork listed by Mel Graham »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13273 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9193 views)
- Into The Nest (8922 views)
- Paperman (8523 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6270 views)
- Street People (5531 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4776 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4493 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4396 views)
- Sacred Trust (4314 views)