- Medium: Oil
- Height (cm): 30cm
- Width (cm): 80cm
- Delivery cost to UK: Free
Brighton Pier in the morning 2016.
Painted using only titanium white oil paint onto hand stretched canvas. It is just the light falling onto the texture of the paint that creates the image.
As with all of my paintings this piece reflects the light of it’s environment and will change as the light around it changes, different areas will become visible and other will fade making it subtly ebb and flow.
For advice on where to hang my work for the best results please just drop me an email, I’m always happy to give advise and help you get the most from my paintings.
If you have a view you love or that has special meaning for you, let me capture it for you in an original one off oil painting. For more information on commissioning a painting please email me.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Andy Finlay
- Member Since: July 24, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Andy Finlay
- Blackfriars Bridge At Low Tide
- Malevich In White
- From The Southbank
- From Tower Bridge
- From Archway Resin Cast Unframed
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- My Small World (13641 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (10906 views)
- Into The Nest (9187 views)
- Paperman (8807 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6598 views)
- Street People (5901 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (5069 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4770 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4521 views)
- Sacred Trust (4419 views)