- Medium: Oil
- Height (cm): 17,5
- Width (cm): 27
Its capital received us with a dull sky, autumn coolness and the concrete walls of the airport with steel lifts. The architecture of Bucharest is a combination of brutal concrete boxes and fine modern buildings, bearing an imprint of time.
In the last day I was feeling a little shivery. I’d dressed in all the clothing I had brought, and went down and sat near the road. Stayed with the houses across the street, which were looking at me with their sad eye-windows, I began to paint their portrait.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Daniil_Belov
- Member Since: February 16, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Daniil_BelovLatest Artwork listed by Daniil_Belov »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13273 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9193 views)
- Into The Nest (8922 views)
- Paperman (8523 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6270 views)
- Street People (5531 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4776 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4493 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4396 views)
- Sacred Trust (4314 views)