- Medium: Photography
- Height (cm): 60
- Width (cm): 90
Pigment Print on Hahnemühle Fine Art Baryta 325gsm archival, museum grade paper with Epson Inkjet 11880 and 9 color K3 pigment inks, that ensure even the smallest details are visible and the colors appear freshly printed, even after 100 years. Limited Edition of 30. The print include a white border to allow for future matting and framing.
Big prints on exclusive, ready to hang Brushed Aluminium and other material available from www.erikbrede.com. Sign up for exclusive deals.
My artwork is checked by hand, given a protective cover and placed in art-secure packaging before delivering to the art shipping professionals at UPS, FedEx or DHL straight from the laboratory within 5 to 10 business days.
A signed certificate of authenticity, certificate hologram tamper with CoA#, and a label signed by artist, which can be affixed to back of the artwork, is mailed to buyer as soon as the artwork is delivered and accepted. The price will increase as prints become unavailable.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Erik Brede
- Member Since: February 2, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Erik Brede
- Droplet Collision 5
- The Disappearance Of The Elephant
- Bernini’s Statue Of Angel
- Tête Carrée
- Looney Tunes City
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
- My Small World (13626 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (10258 views)
- Into The Nest (9160 views)
- Paperman (8794 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6558 views)
- Street People (5835 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (5000 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4736 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4495 views)
- Sacred Trust (4393 views)