- Medium: Mixed media
- Height (cm): 40
- Width (cm): 50
- Delivery cost to UK: 0.00
The fourth painting in the series named Abstract British Landscapes; it shows ruins of a castle illuminated by a dramatic sunset.
Wake up any wall and give personality to your home or office with this unique and quirky painting. The artwork is bathing in an attractive red and orange glow which would illuminate any room of your choice.
Painted on four times universal primed, handmade fine grain linen board, previously prepared with gold leaf, painted with professional grade acrylics, and sealed twice with high quality MSA varnish from Golden.
The original artwork will be packed with an exceptional care, accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and it will be send via tracked services of Royal Mail’s Parcelforce Worldwide express48.
For international collectors the piece of art will be send via tracked services of Royal Mail’s Parcelforce Worldwide Globalpriority.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Ria J Cooper
- Member Since: September 13, 2017
Other Artwork listed by Ria J Cooper
- No other paintings by this artistfound.
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13175 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8819 views)
- Into The Nest (8817 views)
- Paperman (8365 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6117 views)
- Street People (5138 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4610 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4307 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4232 views)
- Sacred Trust (4208 views)