- Medium: Mixed media
- Height (cm): 40
- Width (cm): 50
- Delivery cost to UK: 0.00
The fourth painting in the series named Abstract British Landscapes; it shows ruins of a castle illuminated by a dramatic sunset.
Wake up any wall and give personality to your home or office with this unique and quirky painting. The artwork is bathing in an attractive red and orange glow which would illuminate any room of your choice.
Painted on four times universal primed, handmade fine grain linen board, previously prepared with gold leaf, painted with professional grade acrylics, and sealed twice with high quality MSA varnish from Golden.
The original artwork will be packed with an exceptional care, accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, and it will be send via tracked services of Royal Mail’s Parcelforce Worldwide express48.
For international collectors the piece of art will be send via tracked services of Royal Mail’s Parcelforce Worldwide Globalpriority.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Ria J Cooper
- Member Since: September 13, 2017
Other Artwork listed by Ria J Cooper
- No other paintings by this artistfound.
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13064 views)
- Into The Nest (8720 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8426 views)
- Paperman (8174 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (5907 views)
- Street People (4697 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4460 views)
- Sacred Trust (4096 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4071 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (3981 views)