- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 70
- Width (cm): 50
- Delivery cost to UK: 10
“It would have been better to come back at the same hour,” said the fox. “If, for example, you come at four o’clock in the afternoon, then at three o’clock I shall begin to be happy. I shall feel happier and happier as the hour advances. At four o’clock, I shall already be worrying and jumping about. I shall show you how happy I am! But if you come at just any time, I shall never know at what hour my heart is to be ready to greet you . . . One must observe the proper rites . . .”
I’ve again played with the idea that kids see this World differently. There’s no “impossible” for them and they a surely ablr to fearlessly tame wild animals with their sincere curiosity and genuineness.
Acrylic painting on gesso board, unframed.
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Original Nova
- Member Since: November 21, 2014
Other Artwork listed by Original NovaLatest Artwork listed by Original Nova »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13271 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (9187 views)
- Into The Nest (8920 views)
- Paperman (8521 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (6268 views)
- Street People (5475 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4775 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4490 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4392 views)
- Sacred Trust (4311 views)