- Medium: Acrylic
- Height (cm): 23
- Width (cm): 33
- Delivery cost to UK: 15
‘a million tiny truths’ is an A1 sequence created in pen & ink sourced from 3000 low resolution web images to investigate and meld the boundaries of comic, graphic, photo realistic and abstract art. The sequence explores concepts of originality, production, and reproduction and the generation of meaning in the eye, in the image, and in its reception, interpretation and transmission. The overarching subject theme is of conformity and non conformity.
The final installation was presented on 4 double sided printed A1 canvases with the original and negative images printed on either side in high gloss poster format suspended from the ceiling by wires and rotated by motor.
The pen and ink technique uses a form of pointillism or stippling. Apparently photo realistic images are made up from a combination of stark graphic slices intermixed with naturalistic shading and textures.
Buy prints, posters, postcards and t-shirts from http://www.radical-ant.com
Related and Popular Artworks
Information about the artist
- Artwork by: Antony Barron
- Member Since: June 28, 2015
Other Artwork listed by Antony BarronLatest Artwork listed by Antony Barron »
Make an Enquiry /Commissions
You must be logged in to enquire about this painting.
- My Small World (13080 views)
- Into The Nest (8734 views)
- Towers, Ancient Stones and Grapes (8517 views)
- Paperman (8285 views)
- Boggle Hole Rockpool (5974 views)
- Street People (4890 views)
- London Misty Sunrise Canary Wharf – Wapping (4527 views)
- Sacred Trust (4140 views)
- St.bees Rocks (4126 views)
- Tower Bridge – Wapping – Canary Wharf (4079 views)