contemporary art for sale
An online gallery presenting contemporary art for sale from independent contemporary artists. The concept of the website is very simple! Contemporary-Artists.co.uk is the online marketplace for both established and emerging artists to connect with art buyers wanting to invest in the affordable contemporary art. The key benefit is that all contemporary art for sale is commission free as the artist and art buyer complete any sales (and deliveries) privately. We don’t take any cut (why should we?!) To many galleries galleries can take as much as 50% of your fee on artwork that is sold through them. Contemporary Artists takes no commission as we believe in supporting the artists and enabling them to sell their artwork at original affordable prices. Instead there is a small annual charge to help run the website and support the artist owners whom work at promoting the artwork on all the major social media channels.
As we have recently launched, we are offering a 30 day free trial! After the free trial, there is absolutely no obligation to join. However, should you wish to (and we hope you do!) there are the following three great value options:
- £10 for 3 months
- £15 for 6 months
- £25 for an annual membership
We hope you agree this is a relatively small outlay for the additional opportunity to sell your work. We will be promoting Contemporary Artists on all the main social medial channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Google Plus, stumbleupon, Tumblr). In addition, artists also receive their own web URL. This is particularly useful for artists without a website or for artists with a website but who might be struggling to attract web traffic or to even appear in search engine results e.g. Google.
- Artists can upload an unlimited number of images all under their own personal web URL
- If you decide to purchase a membership package after the 30 day free trial, payment is taken securely via PayPal
- For artists who purchase a membership package after the 30 day free trial, their work can conveniently be relisted. This means their artwork automatically goes back to the top of the “Latest Art” feed.
We promote you on the major social media channels including:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/contempartists/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ContempArtists
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/contemp_artists/
- Pinterest – https://uk.pinterest.com/contempartists/
- Google+ – https://plus.google.com/b/107209837081566261384/
- Flikr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/contemporary-artists/
- Tumblr – https://www.tumblr.com/blog/contempartists
- Flipboard – https://flipboard.com/@Contemporar5ehd